NOTABLE CREDITS AND RECENT NEWS
* Recording and touring worldwide for the past 8 years with singer-songwriter and jazz diva Melody Gardot.
*Now recording regularly with the legendary Herb Alpert since begining of 2020
* Touring and recording with the iconic Angolan singer and songwriter known as the voice of Angola: Waldemar Bastos - Their recording "Classics of my Soul" features the London Symphony Orchestra. Most recently Mitchell was featured guitarist with Waldemar on International Jazz Day celebration 2019 in Luanda, Angola.
* Several appearances in concert as guitarist for the highly acclaimed pianist and composer Keiko Matsui
* Featured guitarist and singer on tour with Polish superstar Anna Maria Jopek and her band of virtuoso musicians.
* In 2017 Mitchell played the massive festival "Rock in Rio" with Melody Gardot and Brazil's Maria Rita.
* In 2016 and 2017, Mitchell worked with Polish singer Monika Borzym touring and promoting their record Back to the Garden (in tribute to Joni Mitchell) Mitchell continued work with Monika on musical interpretations of Anna Świrszczyńska's poems - a Polish poet associated with the generation of the Warsaw Uprising. The album (Featuring Mitchell and John Scofield on guitars) was released on the occasion of the 73rd anniversary of the outbreak of the Warsaw Uprising.
* In 2016 Mitchell completed a tour of Japan with Brazilian singer-songwriter Pierre Aderne and an all-star group featuring Pierre, Melody Gardot, Brazilian bass legend Dadi and the great Phillippe Baden Powell play Piano and guitar.
* Mitchell is featured playing acoustic and electric guitar on Natasha Agrama's September 2017 debut "The Heart of Infinite Change" with Stanley Clark, George Duke, Vinnie Colaiuta and Doug Webb.
* In 2018 Mitchell has been playing shows regularly in Los Angeles with pianist Ruslan Sirota. The world class band has featured fusion jazz luminaries Gary Novak and Jimmy Haslip.
* 2017 also rejoined Mitchell on Radio and in concert with punk rock icon Zander Schloss, playing music from his recent all original self released record of "soft core" Americana songs.
* Mitchell has appeared as guitarist and singer with the Too Marvelous Trio a theatrical and musical tribute to the great Nat King Cole. The group also features on occasion the highly acclaimed singer and actor Keith David.
* Mitchell has also worked in the US and abroad in recordings or concert performance with musical heroes like And the list goes on... Dr Lonnie Smith, Herbie Mann, and Claudio RoditiSergio Mendes, Vinx, Maria de Barros, Julia Fordham, Low And Sweet Orchestra, Sandra Booker, Molly Ringwald, Samba Society, Too Marvelous Trio, Patrice Quinn and Carol Wellsman.